• 3回复

南洋胡氏总会首次举办世界恳亲大会 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0 发表于: 2009-07-27
南洋胡氏总会首次举办世界恳亲大会
来自广东五华胡氏安定堂后人的问候
自我介绍函
Self-introduction letter
胡雄锋 男 一九七九年出生于中国广东梅州五华县安流镇东礼胡氏安定堂,现在广州从事美术设计工作,从小喜爱画画,文学、诗书等,毕业于国立广东西江大学工艺美术系设计专业,从小深受传统文化影响,关注胡氏由来与发展。
Hu Xiongfeng male in 1979 is born east Chinese Guangdong Meizhou Wuhua County An Liuzhen ritual Hu stabilizes the hall, now Guangzhou is engaged in the fine arts design work, likes since childhood paints pictures, the literature, the poetry book and so on, graduate in the state-run Guangdong West River University craft fine arts department design the specialty, deeply the traditional culture influence, is paid attention since childhood the Hu origin and the development.
此次悉闻南洋胡氏总会举行成立60年的南洋胡氏总会首次举办世界恳亲大会,倍感振奋,我的父亲有幸得到邀请,亲临参与会议,并把所见所闻都详述与我辈,在看到如此完善的会务记载,以及胡氏宗亲知识以后,我深深地感受到血浓于水的的亲情,虽隔万里,但同祖,虽话各异,但同根!
This time heard entirely the southern coastal provinces Hu general meeting is held establishes 60 year southern coastal provinces Hu would to conduct the world to kiss the congress earnestly for the first time, feels urgently rouses, my father obtains the invitation fortunately, arrives personally the participation conference, and all relates in detail the experience with our generation, in saw so perfect conference affair record, as well as after Hu ancestor and relative knowledge, I deeply feel the blood is thicker than water deeply dear ones, although separates ten thousand miles, but with ancestor, although speech respectively different, but with root!

但也有一层遗憾在心,近观我生长之历程,能接触到胡氏文化的途径并不多,当然我比较幸运了,生长在一个书香门第,并且有幸父亲能参与胡氏的一些事务。而且当代胡氏不少年青人,由于少有受到身边族群文化的激励,更受到拜金主义,权利主义的冲击,进而退化成急功近利之人,更不用说对族群文化的关心了。不得不令人心生痛惜。而且观之,凡最热心族群文化的人,都是有一定社会阅历,有丰富人文沉淀,有深深的族群情义的老年人。
But also has a regret in the heart, nearly observes me to grow the course, can contact the Hu culture the way not to be many, certainly I quite have been lucky, grows in a scholarly family, and the father can participate in Hu some business fortunately. Moreover contemporary Hu many young people, because receives side tribal grouping tribal group culture unusually the drive, receives the mammonism, the right principle impact, then degenerates is eager for quick success and immediate gain the human, say nothing of to tribal grouping tribal group culture care. Can not but live the will of the people deeply regretted. Moreover view it, every most warm-hearted tribal grouping tribal group culture person, all has certain society to review in succession, has the rich humanities to precipitate, has the depth tribal grouping tribal group friendship senior citizen.

所幸见南洋胡氏总会举一己之力,兴办青年团,这是有划时代意义的事情。
Sees the southern coastal provinces Hu general meeting to lift strength of fortunately the oneself, establishes the youth league, this has the epoch-making significance matter.
我以为,族群之所以能兴盛,是因为有源源不断的关注胡氏,奉献胡氏的先辈合力创举以成全之,是代代相传的传统以继之。我们胡氏大族能有今天之文化底蕴和规模,首当感恩这些先人。
I thought, the tribal grouping tribal group the reason that can be prosperous, is because has continuously pays attention to Hu, offers the Hu older generation pioneering work to help it with joint forces, is the tradition which is the continuation of continues it. Our Hu large clan can have culture of inside story and the scale today, when feels grateful these ancestors.
继往开来:
Inheriting:
当观社会发展,家族的兴盛是精英成长的沃土,要让胡氏族群立于先进族群之林,让族人以为自毫之,这是族之大幸,并让族群文化成为一代又一代人自强不息的动力场所,这是族之大幸,让胡氏精英能以兴族群文化为己任,这是族之大幸!
When the view social development, family's prosperity is the fertile soil which the outstanding person grows, must let the Hu tribal grouping tribal group stand forest of in the advanced tribal grouping tribal group, lets the clansman think from long and fine hair it, this is great good fortune of the race, and enables the tribal grouping tribal group culture to become the power place which a generation of generation of person strives constantly for self-improvement, this is great good fortune of the race, enables the Hu outstanding person take to be popular the tribal grouping tribal group culture as own duty, this is great good fortune of the race!

不才我希望这封信能得到总会的重视,并附上我为我们家乡族群发展的策划书一套,以向总会学习的心态,恳请得到悉心的鼓励与关注,为盼佳音!
The no talent I hoped this signal obtains the general meeting value, and enclosed I a plan book set which develops for our hometown tribal grouping tribal group, by the point of view which studies to the general meeting, the adjuration obtains the devotedly encouragement and the attention, is requested the good news!

恭祝前辈们
Respectfully congratulates the seniors
身体健康,合家欢乐,胡氏兴旺!
The health, the entire family is happy, Hu is prosperous!

晚辈:胡雄锋 草于广州白云山下
Younger generation: Hu Xiongfeng grass under Guangzhou Baiyun Mountain
手机:13711516830 电话020-26277108
邮箱地址:for1979@163.com
2007-3-15
我父亲有幸亲临新加坡参与此盛事 倍感荣光 愿有识之士与我加强联系 共商胡氏发展 兴我族群 爱我族人!
作者简介:胡雄锋 男 梅州市五华县安流镇东礼人士 联系电话:13711516830 QQ:309508509
    安中广州校友会副秘书长 
    广东省书画家协会漫协资深会员 
    自由作家 自由撰稿师 自由设计师 自由摄影师 自由书画师 自由策划师 自由漫画师
    中高端家庭或个人相片故事整理回忆录发起人
    作品<保护什么>发表于1997年北京时事杂志
    作品<路是人走出来的>获1999年漫画大赛一等奖
    作品<爱我家园>获2005年恒大集团金点子大赛一等奖
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2009-07-27

前右2为我的父亲胡树开先生

只看该作者 2 发表于: 2009-07-27
在祝贺南洋胡氏总会首次举办世界恳亲大会召开的同时,建议胡雄锋宗亲将南洋胡氏总会首次举办世界恳亲大会的简况贴上来,以供广大胡氏宗亲分享。